Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Whirlwind of Life

My life has been so crazy lately that sometimes I don't know if I'm coming or going.  It sometimes even may seem as if I have no direction of what I'm actually trying to accomplish with my life right now, but there's certainly reason for all that I do.  I still have big goals that I want to achieve, but sometimes I don't even know in what way to approach reaching them.  All I want to do is put myself out there and TRY, and sometimes I may be trying at a multiple things at one time. 

It's a whirlwind of things I'm involved with.  My every day life at my normal job at the day care center.  Babysitting jobs that I love to do for some of the families from the center.  Going out to swing dancing particularly when I have a fortunate enough night where I get to see my boyfriend, Dan (as he's so busy with his own life).  Getting odd sewing projects done that I get from random people I'm connected with.  Having the privilege of meeting, working with, and modeling for some amazing photographers I've met along my way.  Competing in unique beauty pageants.  All the while trying to sprinkle Mary Kay in with all of the different aspects of my life.

I just think that life is too short to just pick one thing and stick with it.  You just never know what could happen and what things could lead to.  Everything happens for a reason, and even if at the time it seems to not go as good as you had hoped or planned for it to go, there still might be something great that can come from it - even if it's just what you learned and would change to do even better for the next time.

I'm learning that I have a variety of different interests and most of them are very unique and ones that allow me to use my creative and artistic abilities.  I'm also learning what I'm better at than others and what I'm a natural at, what my niche is, which I'd consider to be my pinup and retro style.

So long as I'm happy, which I very much am right now, that's what matters the most to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment